Rail and Infrastructure
One recruitment management company; five specialist divisions.
Oreion’s international expertise spans a number of key industry sectors, but the depth of our knowledge comes from individuals with industry-specific experience and networks. This means the recruitment solutions we provide are designed with comprehensive industry knowledge.
Oreion’s Rail and Heavy Infrastructure division specialises in the recruitment of professional technical personnel. Our capability and networks include the design, construction and management of port, marine, rail and bulk commodity related projects in Australia, Asia, Africa, Middle East, UK and Europe.
- Feasibility – Environmental, Due Diligence, Study Management
- Design – Mechanical, Electrical, Overhead Line, Track & Civil, Signalling, Rolling Stock, Software & Systems, Traction Power, Drafting, CAD
- Construction – Construction Management, Project Management, Commercial, Estimating, Quality & Assurance, HSE, Contracts, Planning, Procurement, Testing & Commissioning
- Maintenance – Project Management, Maintenance Engineering, Renewals
HSE – Safety, training, quality and environmental personnel across design, construction, commissioning and operations
- Engineering – Civil, Structural& Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls, Environmental
- Project Delivery – Project Management, Construction & Site Supervision, Project Controls (planning and cost), Contracts & Procurement, Estimating & Proposals, Logistics, Quantity Surveying
- Senior Management – Executive & Strategic, Operations / Divisional, Project Delivery, Commercial & Risk, Business Development